Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Get Bigger Bolder Lashes Fast!

Hey everyone!

Today I have a quick trick for you. It's an easy fast way to get bigger and bolder lashes fast. The best part is its using stuff most of us have in our homes already.


What you will need:

-Mascara
-Lash curler
-Cotton Swab
-Face Powder

1. Start off with curing your lashes.

2. Then apply a thin coat of mascara to your lashes. 

3. Next take your Cotton swab and apply a small amount of powder to it. 


4. Then apply a light coasting over the mascara before it dries. 

5. Now apply a second coat of mascara and your done. 


You can really see the difference it makes in the length and thickness of the lashes. When I do this I usually only add powder to the top lashes. My bottom lashes touch my face and I end up with it smeared all under my eye. Not so sexy! ha. You can use pressed powder to do this however, for me I find it works best with loose powder. 

If you like this, check back soon as I will be making a DIY for growing thicker, longer lashes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment