Monday, May 4, 2015

Kat Von D Dupes!

I love Kat Von D. Her products are so amazing ad unique. I love that she comes up with shades that many other companies have not thought of including in their palettes. Her products while beautiful come with a high cost. Because of this I have searched high and low to find some dupes for a few of her items. I hope you guys enjoy them. :)


1. Kat Von D Ludwig Palette: Here is a dupe from WNW for the Kat Von D Ludwig Palette. I think these colors are beautiful and so versatile. If you would like to give them a try you can find them here: WNW Comfort zone 



2. Kat Von D True Romance Palette: This dupe was a tricky one as this palette is also retired. This was $36 and the 3 products to recreate it are in total $8.98. I promise that the swatches look great for the purples but I can not get it to show up well in my photo. So if you loved this palette and want to keep your colors or want to try these colors for the first time, here is your dupes.  Petal Pusher  / Cream Brulee  /  Pearl Shadow







3. Kat Von D Lolita- Dusty Rose: This has to be the most sought after of all the  Kat Von D lip colors. It is almost never in stock on Sephora's web site or in their stores. The reason for this is that the formula was changed and it is a non-drying matte shade. The Best dupe I can find is Wet N Wilds Spiked With Rum Mega Last Lip Color. You can find them here: Kat Von D Lip Sick  / Liquid Lip Stick  /  WNW Lip Stick







4. Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Stick in Bachelorette: Here is another lip stick dupe for you. This time its for a highly pigmented dark pinky fuchsia color. I am in love with it. The best dupe for this high end color is Rimmel's Show Off lip lacquer in Apocaliptic. You can check them out here: Kat Von D  / Rimmel




5. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: Last but not least I have found an eye liner dupe. Both of these are long lasting 24 hour wear. You can find them here: KVD  / Cover Girl Bomb Shell






4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use all kinds of eyeshadow palettes, to know the brand and quality well. But, I am a huge fan of kvd. I did a basic and professional makeup lesson and working as a blogger. This lesson helped me a lot to improve myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete