Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pins That Lie,Lie,Lie #1

Have you noticed all of the people out there trying out pinterest hacks? Most of then FAIL majorly. They have you sit through a whole video or tutorial to find out if it works. Well I have decided that I am going to start a blog series on here called "Pins That Lie, Lie Lie" I will be posting all the pins I have tried that are lies. I hope that you guys will enjoy this series and that I will make easier for you to avoid attempting these pins. 


The first in this series is a pin I have seen that's been going wild. So many people are posting this as a miracle and swearing by it, when its obvious, with one try this does not work. I feel like to many people are seeking to make money and fame online today, and in that they sacrifice the truth to gain more pins. Its a shame that others would create lies for this reason. So as always I am gonna give it to you straight. 


pinterest.com
I don't have a clue who thought it would be a good idea to add brown sugar to water and spray it in ones hair. As the picture above states its suppose to "Straighten Hair Without Heat". I have extremely curly hair and it takes me an hour and a half to section and straighten my hair. So while skeptical I thought I would give it a try. 

I followed the directions to a T and sprayed it on my hair. It does not make your hair straight. It makes it moldable (If that makes sense, YAY Play Dough Hair). You can brush it straight, but the moment you move and your hair moves it shifts and is molded to a different shape. So it will make our hair straight if you never move after lol. 

It made my hair feel brittle and dry, and it tangled horribly. Once it dries its a sticky tangled mess. I had to bathe right after to get them out and used extra conditioner to counteract the dryness. I do not recommend that any one ever tries out this pin. 

If you have any pins you would like me to verify for you, leave me a comment on here or a message on Facebook and I'll get on it. As always, I'm going to ask you to please go to the top of my page above my picture and click the "add to my circle" button. This way you wont miss a post and it will help me grow. Thank you for your continued support. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete