Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TMI Tag: Learn a little about me.



Hey everyone. Today I was asked to do the TMI tag. Since it looks like fun I thought I would give it a go.













1
Q: What are you wearing?
A: Pink top and PJ bottoms. They are light blue and say peace, live, sleep, and laugh with peace signs, hearts, and stars. What can I say, its Bed time. lol


2

Q: Ever been in love?
A: Yes. I was lucky enough to find the love of my life in high school and we have been together since.


3

Q: Ever had a terrible breakup?
A: We broke up for a few months during his senior year. It was hard but we found our way back together.


4
Q: How tall are you?
A: 5'7


5

Q: How much do you weigh?
A: Not sure. I don't keep a scale at home. They scare me. lol


6

Q: Any tattoos?
A: Yes pink foot prints with my daughters name and date of birth.


7
Q: Any Piercings?
A: 6 in my ears, one in my nose.


8
Q: OTP – One True Pairing?
A: Ice cream and chips.


9
Q: Favorite show?
A: Game of Thrones, Vikings, Outlander, Poldark, Reign.


10

Q: Favorite band?
A: Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Areosmith, Coldplay, Counting crows, The cranberries, ... there are so many!


11
Q: Something you miss?
A: My grandparents.


12
Q: Favorite song?
A: Oasis- Wonderwall


13

Q: How old are you?
A: 29


14
Q: Zodiac sign?
A: Leo


15
Q: Quality you look for in a partner?
A: Honesty, loyalty, humor, responsible.


16
Q: Favorite quote?
A: "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
      without ever having felt sorry for itself" DH Lawrence - Self Pity


17
Q: Favorite actor?
A: Actress - Sandra Bullock
     Actor - Denzel Washington


18:
Q: Favorite color?
A: Teal at the moment.


19
Q: Loud music or soft?
A: Both, depends on my mood and the style of music.


20
Q: Where do you go when you are sad?
A: I usually distract myself by cleaning.


21
Q: How long does it take you to shower?
A: 15 minutes


22
Q: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A: 1 hour


23
Q: Ever been in a physical fight?
A: Yes twice.


24
Q: Turn on ?
A: Dark hair, broad shoulders, birth marks.


25
Q: Turn off?
A: Bad teeth... and arrogance


26
Q: Favorite Season?
A: Fall


27
Q: Fears?
A: Snakes


28
Q: Last thing that made you cry?
A: Video of a father surprising his son, when coming home from the war.


29
Q: Last time you said you loved someone?
A: Today about 30 minutes ago.


30
Q: Why did you join Blogger?
A: I enjoy sharing things I learn or that interest me.


31
Q: Last book you read?
A: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. My all time favorite.


32
Q: The book you’re currently reading?
A: Nothing at the moment.


33
Q: The last show you watched?
A: Outlander


34
Q: Who’s the last person you talked to?
A: My Husband


35
Q: The relationship between you and the person you texted last?
A: Sister in law


36
Q: Favorite food?
A: Pot roast


37
Q: Place you want to visit?
A: England, Scotland, Ireland.


38
Q; Last place you were?
A: My daughters softball practice.


39
Q: Do you have a crush?
A: Lol no. I have a love.


40
Q: Last time you kissed someone?
A: My daughter 1/2 hour ago.


41
Q: Last time you were insulted ?
A: Not sure. I try not to let people bother me.


42

Q: Favorite flavor of sweet?
A: Sweet tea!


43
Q: What instruments do you play?
A: Nothing. :(


44
Q: Favorite piece of jewelery?
A: Wedding set.


45
Q; Last sport you played?
A: Soft ball


46
Q: Last song you sang
A: No idea! Probably something random and made up. Its my special talent.


47
Q: Favorite chat up line?
A: None


48
Q: Have you ever used it?
A: ?


49

Q: Last time you hung out with someone?
A: Walking with my sister in law 2 days ago.


50

Q: Who should answer these questions next?
A: Whoever wants to!

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I''ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people lives. i read testimonies online how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics, cancer etc by Dr. Willams herbal medicine, so i decided to contact him because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 9 months but Dr. Willams cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but they were cured too. Contact Dr. Willams via email on: dr.harrissonwillams@aol.com Whatsap no: +1 (213) 349-2159.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete