Monday, June 1, 2015

Review: Pixel Eyeshadow, Ulta Haul Part 1

Hey everyone! As promised, today I am doing review #1 on stuff from my Ulta haul. I got my boxes Friday and was super excited to rip them open and get a look at my goodies. I want to do this review first because these items were the cheapest, and I would like for you all to be able to get a few (if possible) before they sell out. 


As most of you know, I got these babies on a sale so great, it was like I stole them. I walked away with 7 of these and it cost me less then $3.50 for all of them. Since they are singles, I focused on colors I love or that I did not have in other palettes. 


 I have to tell you guys that I am super excited and happy with these eyeshadows. They are very pigmented, blend well, and stay on all day with a primer. For the price you really cannot beat it. They retail for $3.99 each and I paid $0.49 for each one. I will be ordering the rest of them soon.



I do not usually use these types of eyeshadow applicators, but I think these are perfect for trips and quick touch ups. I will be taking a few of these with me on vacation in 3 weeks.  I love how the applicator is used as the lid to the eyeshadow pan. Its nice to know you will always have it when you need it, if you decide to carry it in your purse.  The reviews on Ulta show that this eye shadow has 4 1/2 starts. As I mentioned in my post about their sale, this is not something I usually see on Ulta. Normally I see 3 to 3 1/2 star reviews. Considering this, I decided to give them a try and I am glad I did. 



 Swatch:  I just love these colors. I think that my favorite is Charming, its such a unique and beautiful gold toned color. If you would like to give these a try, and I highly recommend it, you can find them here: Ulta



3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog :) Can I make a suggestion? Try City Color Perfecting Palette because it is very good and effective in making you beautiful in any occasion. I first found out about it on http://www.webbline.com/city-color-perfecting-palette/ and now I cannot get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Перчатки виниловые и это Перчатки медицинские. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete