Wednesday, May 27, 2015
7 Neat Makeup Tips No One Ever Told You
1. Tanning Streaks:
- Is there anything worse? If you find streaks from tanning spray, don't worry. Grab a loofah, wet it, sprinkle it with baking soda and wash the area. This will blend it in perfectly.
2. Cold sore:
- If you feel a cold sore coming on, dab on some aquaphor or another thick cream. This will keep the cold sore from growing and spreading. You can think of it as smothering the cold sore.
3. DIY Scented lotion:
- If you don't want to pay gobs of money for scented lotion. Buy a cheap bottle of unscented and add 2-3 drops of your favorite perfume to it. This works great.
4. Decorative soap:
- If you have some adorable decorative soap and you can't bring your self to use it, just toss them in your dresser drawers. This will make your clothes smell amazing.
5. Awesome Cheek Bones:
- If you want awesome cheek bones, try contouring with a grey eye shadow. Makeup artists use this trick all the time. Grey more naturally mimics shadows on the face. Just use a little and build it up as needed.
6. Eye shadow primer:
- If you are out of primer, you can use a dab of concealer or even a pressed powder will keep your shadow from creasing.
7. Redness and irritation:
- If you are having trouble with redness and irritation, try seeping some green tea bags and then applying them to your face. The antioxidants in green tea will soothe irritated skin and remove redness and swelling.