Friday, May 29, 2015
8 Night Time Beauty Hacks
- Apply a coat of Vaseline to your feet before bed. Cover them with socks. You will wake up with softer, smoother feet in the morning.
2. Treating puffy eyes:
- If you have puffy eyes, add an extra pillow under your head at night and sleep on your back. The extra height will help drain the excess liquids from your eyes and you will awaken less puffy.
3. Waves over night:
- Simply braid your hair after a shower and sleep on it. In the morning you will have easy no fuss beach waves.
4. Dry Skin:
- In winter months try sleeping with a humidifier in your room. This will put extra moisture in the air and it will also absorb into your skin.
5. Silk/Satin Pillow Case:
- Treat your self to a silk case because it has many uses. It will prevent wrinkles, bed head, and split ends.
6. Baking Soda:
- Whiten your teeth at bed time by brushing your teeth with baking soda. It will work to fight stains over night. Do not eat or drink for an hour after this. That's Why I recommend night time.
7. Leave in conditioner:
- Applying one before bed will give you extra moisture through the night.
8. Softer hands:
- Apply lotion at night and wear gloves to bed. This will give you super soft hands over night.