- Rubbing Alcohol
- Top Coat
- Nail brush/ Dotting tool
- White Nail Polish
1. Apply white nail polish and let dry.
2. Scribble on the nail with Sharpie. Any way you choose.
3. Add a small amount of rubbing alcohol to the nail with your brush or dotting tool. Continue until you get your desired results.
4. To lighten the color add more alcohol.
5. Allow your nail to dry completely. Your nail will appear more marbled when it has dried.
6. Now apply your top coat and your done.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, please scroll to the top of this page and click the add to my circle button above my photo. This will insure that you see all new posts from me. Thanks.