Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mega Savings at ULTA + My Ulta Haul

Hey everyone! I found a huge sale at Ulta.com and wanted to share it with you! I received a $10 off anything in the store or online card in the mail this week and waited patently till payday to order.  I wanted to see how much I could get for under $30 and I spent most of my morning selecting and deselecting items in a crazy random order. I was looking for quantity and quality. Its hard to find both for such a small dollar amount, but we are heading out on vacation in a few weeks and I am being frugal. 



The first thing I want to tell you is that they are having a memorial day offer. 
You can get 2x or 3x points from 5/22-5/30. Platinum members get 3x. This is amazing because you can save up the points to receive dollar amounts off of future purchases.  You have to activate this offer to receive extra points to do that: Go to the top on the page, next to your name click the downward arrow and select "my account". When that page opens click the "my reward tab" above the big welcome text that says "WELCOME YOURNAME" it is toward the top of the page. Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you should see this:



 Just click on the button to the right and activate the offer. Now you will get the extra points when you place your order. Here is a breakdown of the point system:


Image: Ulta.com
Ulta also has a huge sales going on in all departments. Here is a breakdown of their sale items You can also find it HERE on their site:


Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com
 I took advantage of the NYX eye cosmetics buy 1 get 1 50% off. But there are so many options depending on what you are looking for.  
Image: Ulta.com
 I was able to score some pretty amazing items for very little money here is what I am getting: 

1. Tarte Eye Opening 12-piece Amazonian Clay Eyeliners:  

This Is my most anticipated item. It was on sale for $25. Which is a steal because usually 1 Tarte eyeliner is in the $20 range. The manufactuers suggested retail price is $192.00, so I jumped on this deal. I believe QVC had it on sale a few months ago for $50. I can't wait to get these and swatch them for you guys. 

Includes:
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Nude
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Bronze
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Brown
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Chocolate
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Plum
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Antique Gold
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Hunter Green
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Jungle Green
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Navy
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Charcoal
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Black
0.0423-oz eyeliner in Golden Plum
Sharpener
Roll bag

Image: Ulta.com
It comes in this adorable case. 


Image: Ulta.com


2. Nxy Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in the color Milk: 

This was $4.49 but I used the buy1 get1 for 50% off so the total was $2.25 for this. This is a multi use item and I can't wait to give it a try. 


Image: Ulta.com
3. NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil : 

This was $ 4.99. I have heard rave review about this item so I decided to go ahead and give it a try also. 

Image: Ulta.com

4. Pixel Single Pan Eyeshadow & Build in Applicator:

I have never heard of this brand before. When I was looking around I noticed each pan was on markdown from $3.99 to $0.49 each. Then I looked at the reviews, it has 4 1/2 stars on ulta, which says a lot about it. I rarely see items over 4 stars. They currently have 15 shades and I bought 7 of them. I couldn't help my self with the price. 


Image: Ulta.com


Here is the review category and ratings from Ulta:

Easy to apply (30)
Good value (28)
Good pigmentation (26)
Long lasting (25)
Versatile (18)

Here are the colors I bought:

Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com

Image: Ulta.com
Once I get a hold of all of these items I will swatch and review each one. :) So all in all I got 10 items (if you count the liner, case and sharpener separate I got 24 items) and with my $10 off card, the only thing I actually paid for was the Tarte 12 piece eyeliner set. My total order price was $25.67. I think I did pretty well considering my budget price. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete
  3. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete