Wednesday, April 22, 2015

DIY Blackhead Removing Strip! *Super Easy*

Hey guys, today I have another super easy tutorial for you. This is another Pinterest find. When I stumbled across it I knew I needed to share it with you. I often struggle with black heads on my nose. It can be a very difficult place to clear of them, with all its grooves and such. 

Here is a easy and cheap way to make your own black head removal strips. 

1. Egg white
2. Paper towel cut into small strip
3. bowl to mix it in. 

1. Separate your egg white and place it in a bowl. 

2. Dip your homemade strip into the egg white. 

3. Remove the excess egg white from the strip. 

4. Apply to your nose and wait 10-15 minutes to dry. 

5. Pull off slowly starting on the side. 

That's it. Now your nose should be free of many black heads. 

Vivawoman.net

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me and that is coming from from a fellow beauty blogger/vlogger

    ReplyDelete