Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dupe! Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


On my trip to Charleston a few weeks ago, I stopped into Ulta and got my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I have been dying to get it for awhile now and since I had the opportunity too, I took it. 




I was so excited about it that as soon as I got home I went to my Mom's and showed it to her. She loves it too, but unfortunately the closest Ulta is around 100 miles away from us. So it's not just something she can run out and grab. Also the price is steep for this palette. This palette was $57 with tax if I remember correctly and its lovely! I could not be happier with it. 

That set me off on my quest to find her a palette that was a dupe for the Naked 3. Something just as lovely and affordable. That is when I discovered this beauty:


Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette

This palette has 20 shades compared to UD N3 palette, which has 12 shades. Some of these are dupes for the N3. 


Swatches:



As you can see some of the colors vary slightly and a few are not as pigmented as UD's N3, but for the price you can't beat it. Also, you get an extra 8 shadows in the Coastal Scents palette. This palette is avalible on their web site HERE for $19.95. It is currently on sale for 50% off. So if you have been dying to have the Naked 3 palette and the price was just to much, then this is for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment