Tuesday, April 28, 2015

SALE: Galaxy Chic Eyeshadow Palette by BH Cosmetics

Hello everyone! I was browsing beauty products online today and came across this sale item on the BH Cosmetics web site. I think this palette is super cute and I love the colors so I thought I would share. 



This palette is space themed, which I find adorable. It contains 18 highly pigmented baked eye shadows. I love how each eye shadow looks like a planet or part of our solar system. I also love the colors in this palette, the orange, blues, and purples are to die for. The only down side to these is that they are all simmer and none are matte. If you pair them with some other matte shades, I think they will work well. 
Here are some swatches:



Lets talk price. Currently this palette is available on BH Cosmetics web site HERE, for $14.95 USD. 
It is normally $22.95 and is on sale for 35% off. I plan on ordering this palette in the next few days. Since I saw the sale I thought you guys might like to look into it also. If you purchase it or own it let me know what you think. 




No comments:

Post a Comment