Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Trend: Fluid Foundations

We all know how annoying foundation can be. Its hard to find a foundation that will give you great coverage, without feeling heavy on your skin. I have spent so much money trying to find the correct foundation for my self. Well this is suppose to be the answer to our prayers.



Powder and cream foundations are heavy but provide the most coverage. BB creams are light and provide minimal coverage. Normally Liquid foundation falls in the middle, some where between light and heavy. However, Fluid Foundation is suppose be lighter then them all, comfortable and covering. They are suppose to give you medium to full coverage.

I will be honest, I have not had a chance to give them a go yet. However, I plan to very soon. I mean I want my foundation to be as light and airy as an angles bottom. Who wouldn't?

I am reading that you can apply this with just your fingers and then after cover any blemishes with a concealer. I am really excited to try one of these new foundations. Since summer will be here soon and I will be out at the ball field watching my daughter play softball, I need to find something more comfortable for the heat, or I will have a total face meltdown. 

Here are a few different options if you would like to try it too:


  1. Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder: 

Ulta.com

Available at Ulta for $12.99 USD


     2. Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation:


Maybelline.com

Available at Ulta for $9.99 USD

     3. Physicians Formula Touch of Glow Foundation:



Physiciansformula.com


Available at Ulta for $14.99 USD. 

So there you have it. You can also of course find these in luxe name brands for a higher price. I believe Ulta has 5 or 6 to choose from on their site at the moment. Let me know if you have tried any of these, and which are your favorite. 


Reminder: Don't miss out on our Makeup Giveaway. We have 9 great items for 1 lucky person to win!  Please click on the image below to check out how to enter. Its super easy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment