Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes- Mega Savings!

Until now, I do not think I have told you all what my favorite brand of mascara is. Well you may have guessed it... Yep its Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. 






For those of you who do not know, Tarte is a high end makeup company based in the United States. The was company started in 1999 by Maureen Kelly, in her apartment. It has since grown to be one of the leading makeup companies around. The key for Tarte's success is that all of their products are made from natural ingredients.  If you are curious you can read more about their history HERE.


The wand bristles are very compact. This will give you more volume. 


I am sure you are thinking high end, high price. Well this mascara is normally $20 a tube. I think its worth every dime. It is the ONLY high end item that I consider so essential that I will happily pay the price for it. So to get to the good stuff. 

QVC is offering an amazing deal only for the month of April. You get not 1 but 3 super sized tubes of this mascara for $34.00. The best part about this deal is that you can pay in 2 installments of $17 plus Tax and Shipping. I believe mine was $19 for 2 monthly payments. You cannot beat this deal and it wont be back until next April. 

Now that we have discussed the price, lets talk about why you should give it a try if you haven't already.

1. If you have sensitive eyes, you should give Tarte a try. It is the only mascara that I can wear with out my eyes burning and stinging after a few hours. This mascara is made in Italy and infused with nourishing Olive esters. These esters condition and protect your lashes. 

2. Another reason this mascara is so awesome is that it pulls quadruple duty. It not only conditions your lashes. It also lengthens, adds volume, and curls your lashes. That's right, you don't even have to use a lash curler if you don't want to. 

3. It adds 330% lash volume with just apply 2 coats. 




4. This mascara does not flake or crumble. I love this! Its the only mascara I have used that does not transfer to under my eye. So I never have to worry about it leaving dark circles under my eyes during the day. 

5. This mascara gives you the same look as applying false lashes. I often get asked what brand of lashes I use. 

6. This is a black mascara. Its not like others that tell you its black and when you put it on its a dark palish grey color. Not Tartes, it is as black as black can be. 

So these are my top 6 reasons to give it a try. You can check out QVC's offer HERE. Also feel free to check out this video review from Allana Davison on Youtube. 







No comments:

Post a Comment