Strolling through Pinterest I found this neat tutorial. Its how to apply eyeliner as a shadow. This is perfect for a quick look or if your not home and need makeup quickly.
Here is how to create this look:
1. Apply black liner to your lash line.
2. Above the black liner, apply green liner and continue all over your eye lid.
3. Smudge and blend out the liner until you get it to look the way you want.
4. Line your lower lash line with green liner also.
5. Tight line your water line with black liner.
6. Apply your favorite black mascara to finish the look.