You may be asking yourself how taking a pill is going to whiten your teeth? Well you don't take it at all. Its whats in them that will make your teeth look amazing. You can buy Activated Charcoal two ways, in powder form and in a capsule. I use the capsules. Activated charcoal works by absorbing the staining on the teeth and removing them. It can also kill bacteria in the mouth preventing tooth decay and gingivitis, leading to less cavities. Now lets go get whiter teeth.
Whitening Your Teeth With Activated Charcoal:
-Small cup or container
1. Once you have gathered all of your items, head to your bathroom sink as this process can be messy.
2. Take one capsule from the bottle and open it up. This can be tricky. Make sure you open it over your container to prevent spilling it all over the bathroom. Sometimes the capsule can be very stubborn and will not pull apart. In that case poke the bottom of one side of the capsule with a needle, then squeeze and roll the capsule around between your fingers to get the powder out of the capsule.
The reason I use the capsules is because 1 capsule is the amount of powder you need. So its already measured out for you.
2. Wet your tooth brush and apply a small amount of tooth paste. The tooth paste will help the charcoal adhere to the brush.
3. Now rub your tooth brush in the Activated Charcoal powder until saturated.
4. Now just brush your teeth as you normally would. Be prepared that this will make your mouth and teeth black. Don't worry though, because as soon as you rinse and rebrush your teeth will be back to normal, just a few shades lighter.
5. You want to brush your teeth with the Activated Charcoal for 2 minutes.
6. After your 2 minutes are up, rinse your mouth and tooth brush clean. Then brush your teeth like you normally would to remove the remaining charcoal.
7. Clean up any remaining charcoal on sink and counter top as it may stain.
Your teeth will be at least one shade lighter after the first time. Continue daily for 2 weeks or until you reach your desired shade of whiteness. Then do once every week or two to maintain your new pearly whites.
I saw results immediately. I got my Activated Charcoal from my local CVS Pharmacy for $10, but you can find it on amazon HERE. Amazon also sells it in the powder form. Out of all of the whitening products I have ever used, this is by far the best. If you give this a try, leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it.
*Reminder: Don't miss out on our facebook giveaway. There are 9 great items included. Click on the picture below to learn how to enter. :)