Lets start with the very basics:
*This by far is my favorite brand of concealer!!!
- When picking your concealer be sure to pick a shade that is 1 or 2 shades lighter then your skin tone.
- The only exception to the rule is when you have a blemish. In that case you should use a shade that matches your tone for the best coverage. Also you will apply concealer to a blemish after you use your foundation so you want it to match your foundation.
- Most women will need a yellow based concealer for the best coverage. Not pink. The exception to the rule is people with dark skin, they will need an orange based concealer.
- Always test your concealer under your ear on your neck. Again, you are looking for a shade that is 1-2 shades lighter then your own.
Okay now that you have the basics, lets move on to applying it:
- This is probably the most important part.
- You need to apply your concealer in a upside down triangle under your eye. This extends the color to your cheek bone, giving you a more natural look.
-If you apply it just under your eye, you will only draw attention to your under eye area because the concealer will act like a highlighter.
- Also you want to apply under eye concealer BEFORE you apply your foundation. This will also give you more natural look.
- Don't be afraid to try it out. I know you will love the difference.
Reminder: Don't miss out on our Makeup Giveaway. We have 9 great items for 1 lucky person to win! Please click on the image below to check out how to enter. Its super easy :)
Thanks for stopping by :)