Saturday, March 7, 2015

Save Your Nail Quick!

It always happens. Your in a hurry on your way out the door to head to the store, pick up the kids, or get to a meeting. In your haste, your nail snags and rips. Great! You have spent weeks patiently waiting for your nails to grow and as soon as they are about the right length, you rip one. I usually get so frustrated that I just chop them all off. Well here is a solution for you. I have tried this and it does work.

Supplies needed:
1. Tea Bag
2. Nail polish
3. Scissors
4. Tweezers
5. Nail glue
6. Nail file


1. Cut your tea bag. Empty tea into trash and cut a small portion of the bag to fit over the rip of the nail.  (save the remainder for any future patch needs).

2. Apply nail glue to the nail area and place tea bag section over rip, using tweezers. I like to apply a bit of glue to the top of the bag after I have it on my nail. I just feel like it provides extra security. 

3. Wait a few minutes for the glue to dry. When it does buff the sides of the tea bag to remove any excess glue. Basically you just want to make the nail as smooth as possible without removing the tea bag patch. 

4. Now just paint your nails your favorite color and your ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment